Are you ready to get on the ship? We are waiting for you to go together #ToTheMoon 🚀
At Ripio we build financial products on Blockchain technology to boost the economy in the region and expand the possibilities of inclusion.
Our culture is the result of the experiences and identities that each Ripionauta imprints on the company. Our values are born from that culture and represent what all of us at Ripio must detect, celebrate and enhance in others.
On this occasion we are looking for a ProductMarketing to join the Marketing team.
Overviewing the rol...
The Product Marketing Manager will be the primary responsible for leading, developing and executing growth-focused marketing strategies for the main retail (i.e. B2C end-user) products and across the company's Latin American markets.
This role is pivotal in driving growth, user acquisition and retention and optimizing overall conversion rates. As the leader of a talented team, you will be responsible for crafting and executing strategies that enhance our product positioning and market share, attract and retain new users, and optimize the customer journey.
The challenges will be...
Develop and implement comprehensive growth strategies to increase user acquisition, retention, and overall market share / product adoption.
- Own the core marketing product metrics such as CAC / LTV, MAU, CHURN, etc.
- Lead and inspire a team of 2+ marketers, providing guidance, mentorship, and professional development opportunities.
- Design and execute targeted marketing campaigns across various channels to acquire new customers.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to optimize the customer acquisition funnel and maximize conversion rates.
- Map and analyze the customer journey to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Implement strategies to enhance the overall user experience and drive customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Develop and implement strategies to optimize the conversion funnel, from awareness to conversion.
- Conduct regular A/B testing and analysis to improve conversion rates across various touchpoints.
- Conduct market research and analysis with the UX team to identify customer needs, market trends, and competitive landscape, and use these insights to develop product positioning and messaging.
- Collaborate with product management to understand new features, benefits, and differentiators, and translate them into compelling customer-facing tactics.
- Create and manage product launch plans, including coordinating cross-functional teams to ensure successful product releases.
- Collaborate with the creative/ communications team to develop engaging product marketing campaigns.
- Work closely with different teams, including product management, engineering, sales, creative, communications, etc. to develop effective sales collateral and ensure that the value proposition is consistently communicated throughout the promotion process.
We expect about you...
Bachelor's degree in Marketing / Business, or a related field.
- +5 years of relevant marketing experience and strong expertise in product marketing, with a focus on growth, acquisition, and channel management.
- A minimum of 2 years in team leadership.
- Proven track record of successfully launching digital products on new markets.
- Demonstrated success in revenue growth and user acquisition.
- Results-oriented mindset with a focus on driving measurable outcomes and achieving targets.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of the industry and current trends in product development and growth strategies.
- Organized and self-disciplined, with the ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Fluent or native Spanish / Portuguese speaker. Proficient English / Portuguese / Spanish.
- Remote first 🧑💻
- Work from anywhere 🌍
- Initial tool kit (¡we are macbook users!) 💻
- Language classes 📖
- Training 📚
- Performance anual bonus 💸
- Lunch card 🥗
- Medical Care Plan ❤️🩹
- Birthday day-off 🎂
Our Recruiting process
To create high-impact teams, we need to follow a selection process that adapts to each area and role, where communication and feedback at each stage is the most important thing.
At Talent Acquisition, we are committed to keeping you informed at every stage and providing you with feedback whenever you want.
Based on our value: a non-judgmental mentality, we are committed to diversity and inclusion in the workspace. All candidates will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, origin, gender identity or expression, social status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equitable job search. The employer may only request the information strictly necessary for the performance of the job offered.